When no method helps in treating scars, the aesthetic purpose of treatment is often the most relevant, especially when the skin is damaged in a visible area. “GK Academy” offers two of the most innovative techniques for effectively removing unwanted scars.
The first technique, “MICROTRAUM”, is also known as a scar-relaxation technique. It is based on microtrauma or collagen induction therapy, primarily by microscopic puncture of the affected tissues, resulting in successful stimulation of collagen production, increased blood flow, smoothing and replenishing of the damaged tissue. The second technique, “SCARPIX”, is performed to successfully mask the scars. For this technique a unique skin tone biocompatible paint palette and specialized cartridges are used, to make scars harder to spot on the healthy skin.
Obtained Qualification: Scars micropigmentation specialist.
Training is dedicated for:
• Future permanent makeup specialists who want to specialist in scalp micropigmentation.
• Permanent makeup specialists who want to learn new techniques or to rise their qualification (essentially useful for specialists who work with scalp and areola dermopigmentation, as scars in this fields are very common).
Purpose of training:
• To pass on many years of experience that will enable you to follow the path of professionalism and feel confident.
• To teach to solve not only aesthetic but also psychological/emotional problems of the patient.
• Introduce the latest dermopigmentation equipment, pigments, applicators and special aids.
• To teach different procedure techniques.
• To teach how to perform the procedure at the highest level of customer service, adhering to all norms and requirements.
• To teach how to attract new customers and how to properly count earnings and expenses.
• The aim of the course is to professionally prepare a scalp dermopigmentation specialist, who can offer not only aesthetic but also psychological help by applying theoretical and practical training methods.
Benefits of training:
• You will receive knowledge of dermatology, skin texture, types.
• You will gain psychological and communication skills when dealing with vulnerable patients.
• You will learn how to perform a restorative dermopigmentation of scars, using different techniques, taking into account the patient's specifics and preferences.
• You will learn how to choose the most appropriate tools, products, and equipment to perform the procedure.
• You will learn to give advice and guidance to the client.
• During the training you will gain strong theoretical knowledge and practical experience to feel confident in this unique industry.
• As GK Academy students become part of our team, we will support you on your new career path indefinitely and answer any questions you may have at any time.
This training is led by professional lecturer, a world-class dermopigmentation specialist. She is constantly exploring this science, innovating and applying the most innovative methods to help future dermopigmentation specialists grow professionally and gain the most relevant knowledge in the field.
During the PRACTICE, with the help and care of a professional tutor, you will do a dermapigmentation procedure of scars on artificial skin and for models using different technologies.
International Training Center "GK Academy", V.Grybo str. 17, Vilnius.
• INDIVIDUAL 1-Day length, 10 ac.h. - 1000 EUR.
You will be given an international certificate in English which is approved by the Ministry of Education and Science.
During the training you will be provided with the all necessary visual and methodological material. All required professional certified materials you will use during the training are included in the cost of the training.
After the training we will give you a discount on the purchase of equipment.
If you have any questions or want to register please call +370 676 87272 or write [email protected]
© All rights reserved Grožio kultas, MB. Copying, distributing or using information or content without the consent of the author is strictly prohibited.